• Decision of the judges will be final and will not be subjected to any further discussion
• Early Registration fee is Rs. 300/- per team
• Maximum number of authors in a TEAM is THREE
• Candidates should send their paper in soft copy to email@example.com
• Accepted papers will be intimated through their respective mailid
• The presentation time is for 7 mins and queries for 3 mins for each paper
• Selected candidates should bring their identity card at the time of presentation
• Selected candidates should bring three hard copies and one soft copy of the paper at the time of presentation
• Working Models/Sampleswill fetch You Extra Points
• Participants should submit the soft copy of the full paper in IEEE format(abstract alone will not be accepted) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Paper should be submitted as a MS word document (.doc) or pdf document
• Bring your Soft Copies in Pen drive
• Paper should not exceed FOUR pages
• Details of the authors: Name, Department,Institution,E-Mail ID, Contact numbershould be furnished in paper
• Deadline for submission extended till 10.10.2019
• Recent advances in 4G communication system
• Trends in IOT
• Home automation security/embedded system
• Bio medical instrumentation
• Wireless power transmission systems
• Applications of nano technology in electronics
• Digital image processing
Any other trending topics
Preethi - 8870371398
Sivasankari S - 7598599358
GENESIS account details
Bank : CANARA BANK Branch name : PONDICHERRY ENGINEERING COLLEGE BRANCH Account name : GENESIS Account No. : 8441101056277 IFSC Code : CNRB0008441
- Please complete the payment before continuing to the registration form. - Fill your personal details along with the transaction ID used for payment to 'GENESIS'. - The team representative has to fill the registration form with the transaction ID. - The confirmation will be sent within 48 hours. - In case of transaction using UPI apps, please select BANK TRANSFER/ ACCOUNT TRANSFER option and continue with the account details provided above.
2. Circuit Debugging (Day 1)
ROUND 1: It is a MCQ round. The questions will be based on electronics subjects.
ROUND 2: It is a debugging round. The circuits should be identified, debugged with proper reasoning.
ROUND 3: It is a circuit building round. A problem statement will be given for which a circuit is to be constructed.
Registration fee: Rs. 50/- per head
Ruban V - 7448358571
Keerthivasan P - 9123507127
3. Coding Events (Day 1)
ROUND 1: It is a written round. The questions consist of code snippets (in C and C++). The correct output of the code is to be chosen.
ROUND 2: It is a programming round. Bigger code snippets embedded with bugs are provided. The code is to be debugged to get the expected output.
ROUND 1: It is a written round. The questions consist of code snippets (C and C++). The correct output of the code is to be chosen.
ROUND 2: It is a programming round. Problem statements will be given with the expected output. The contestants clearing maximum number of test cases will be the winner.
ROUND 1: It is a MCQ round. The questions will be on HTML, CSS, JS, PHP.
ROUND 2: It is a programming round. A problem statement will be given with many cases, for which a webpage is to be designed within the stipulated time. The team satisfying most number of use cases will be the winner.
ROUND 1: It is a programming round. The contestants are requested to test the compiler environment initially. Then the monitor will be switched off, and a problem statement will be given. The team solving the problem or the team solving with minimum errors will be the winner.
Registration fee: Rs. 50/- per head per event
Revanth Nallam - 8903861921
Akash K - 8525057679
4. Robo Events (Day 2)
Line Follower (9:30 am to 12:30 pm)
An autonomous robot which follows a black line in white area. Robot must be able to detect the line and keep following it.
Rules : - Maximum of two members in a team. - Touching the robot with hands during the match will lead to negative points. - The robot should not damage the arena. In case of any damage, it will lead to disqualification. - The robots must be able to make a 90 degree turn - The coordinator decision is final and cannot be opposed. - School students are also allowed for this event.
Robo Race (Day 2)
Robo Racing is competition which pitches multiple teams against one another with wheel-to-wheel action!
Robot-Sumo (Day 2) (Day 1 for school students alone)
Robo-sumo is a sport in which two robots attempt to push each other out of a circle.
Rules : - Maximum of four members in a team. - Touching the robot with hands during the match will lead to negative points. - The robot should not damage the arena . In case of any damage, it will lead to disqualification. - The robots which get damaged will get negative points. - The coordinator decision is final and cannot be opposed. - School students are also allowed for this event. Specifications : Dimension: 30 x 30 x 30 cm Maximum weight: 5.5 kg (+ or - 5% tolerance) Wired or wireless Max. voltage rating : 12V, Max. Current rating : 8A
5 M T is a quite similar to paper presentation. The students have to present their research work in the form of ppt consisting of just 5 slides and supposed to be completed in 5 minutes. There can be a question and answers round after every presentation wherein the questions can be asked by both the judges and the audience. - Open topic for all departments. - A maximum of 2 members per team. No participant can be a part more than one team. - Time management will be strictly followed. - The candidates should forward their abstracts to email@example.com - The selected participants will be intimated through their respective e-mail. - The ppt should be brought in a pendrive.
Preference will be given to original papers. Working models, Samples fetches extra points. Papers will be judged based on Originality, Simplicity, Objectives, Methodology, Findings and Analysis, Conclusions, Implications/ Applications/ Limitations.
Details to be sent: - Name - Year of study - Department - Insitute name - Contact Number
Registration fee: Rs. 150/- per team Prize worth: Rs. 1200/-
The topic will be given on spot and the best art work based on the creativity, detailing and shading. Drawing paper will be provided. Please ensure that you bring the other required materials.
- There will be two rounds. - The topic will be given on spot. - The participants should use their own laptops and softwares. - Use of internet is not allowed. The winners will be selected based on their creativity and quality.
Registration fee: Rs. 50/- per head
Kabilesh - 7339594045
9. Shutterbug - DSLR and Mobile (Day 2)
Moments can be recreated only through photography!
Prelims: Participants have to send their photographs to the mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org. The photographers qualified for the further rounds will be invited to the PEC campus on the event day.
ROUND 1: In this round, a general theme will be given. The participants have to submit the photos within 2 hours.
ROUND 2: A specific theme at the venue will be given and the photographers can submit within 4 hours.
Registration fee: Rs. 100/- for DSLR photography; Rs. 50/- for mobile photography per head
Muralidharan V - 9751710013
Tamizemani S - 9677313709
10. Gaming (Day 1)
Rules and Regulations: - No emulators are allowed. - Arena is Erangel (Squad TPP room match). - One squad team teamming up with other enemy squads will be disqualified.
- FIFA 19 with latest squad update - Gaming will be conducted either on PC or PS4. - The participants shall bring their own joysticks.(not compulsory) - 6 minute Kick-off matches and National teams are not allowed. The number of rounds will be based on the number of participants.
Registration fee: Rs. 200/- per PUBG squad, Rs. 100/- per head FIFA
Rules and Regulations: - A team of 4 members - There will be four types of play/acting: Normal, Fast-forward, Rewind and Freeze - Channels can be from any of the four languages Tamil, English, Telugu and Malayalam - No vulgar display of acting
- Decision of the judge is final
Registration fee: Rs. 200/- per team
Arun - 7708253435
12. Literary Events (Day 1 and Day 2)
JAM (Just A Minute)
It is an event conducted in groups . In Jam one must mainly focus on hesitation, repetition and deviation
Each participant will be given a topic and asked to speak 1 minute about it and he/ she will be assessed on the above parameters
If he/she commits a mistake in their assigned time , the immediate person to pounce will continue for the remaining time
For each successful completion of 1 minute who completes that minute will get +10 , for right pounce ( error mentioned is appropriate) will get +5 and for wrong pounce will get -5
It is group event where each participant will be assigned a personality or a character
All persons are asked to consider being in a hypothetical situation ( they are all stuck in a sinking ship and the personalities ( participants ) have to convince the captain of the ship ( evaluators) to give him/ her the life jacket
All persons required to present in 1st person
It consists of 3 rounds
ROUND 1: Each participant will be given an opportunity to speak why he/she deserves the sole life jacket
ROUND 2:Participants should speak as to why the other sailors don’t deserve the life jacket and can also address the accusations made on their character by others
Round 3: Each participant must give a one line summary as to why he / she deserve the life jacket
BLOCK AND TACKLE
In this event the participant will be given a topic
The participant will be asked to speak for and against the topic as the evaluator alternates between ‘block’ and ‘tackle’
The most important aspect is to make adroit transition between the contradictory perspectives.
Registration fee: Rs. 50/- per head per event
A group of participants will be divided into two teams - Affirmative team and Negative team and a dichotomous topic or situation will be given. Lincoln Douglas formal of Debate is followed in finals.
Round 1 - Construction Round 2 - Cross Examination Round 3 - Rebuttal Round 4 - Summary
ROUND 1: 20 questions will be given(written test round). Participants should answer for 20 questions. Each carries 5 marks.
ROUND 2: Who Am I? Participants need to find a personality or any things by the clues given by us. 5 questions will be asked per team 10 marks for each questions. Bonus points(5) for those answering other teams qn.
ROUND 3: Connexion In this round ,they are instructed to find answers using picture clue. 3 questions per team, each question carry 10 marks.
ROUND 4: Rapid fire round Certain no of qns for a certain time period. 10 questions per team, each carry one mark.
ROUND 5: FINALS (Buzzer round for 3 teams) Questions will be asked randomly. Individual person from each team should answer the question after discussing with team members. Open questions,those who press the buzzer will grab the chance to answer.NEGATIVE MARK FOR WRONG ANSWER. Totally 15 quesns will be asked
Registration fee: Rs. 50/- per head
Roslin - 7339691618
Abarna - 9489230370
14. Fun-zone (Day 1 and Day 2)
-Play with Letter
-Pick Your Veggie
Registration fee: Rs. 50/- per head Rules and Regulations:
- Every team should consists of 4 members.
- It consists of Two rounds, Quiz about international and domestic cricket and Team Auction.
- First round is an elimination round.
- Selected team will be allowed to the next round.
- Cash will be awarded for the second round.
- Each cricket player will be awarded with some points.
- You can choose the team according your wish.
- Finally the points and quality of your team can be calculated.
- If the both the team have same points then the cash saved by each team will be calculated.
- Winners will be awarded some cash prizes.
- Using of mobile phones are strictly prohibited.